Friday 18 March 2011

French Hip-Hop - France has the Game on Lock!




What's good people! So, Yeah I know I havent been around for a while, just been really busy seriously. So, some people may know that the HipHopInformant has been listening to some Hip-Hop from France. These artists have some serious skill and the production of the tracks is done with precision and yeah the tracks just got me hooked.

So I encourage you to go check out some of these artists on Youtube. Some names to search for are; Carnardo, La Fouine, Hocus Pocus, Nessbeal...Hip-Hop is worldwide remember it's not just confined to the US, the US are the main players in the Game but I think we need to show them that Europe has got the game on lock and we will continue to grow!

So here is a track by Hocus Pocus, I may post some others in the week depending on how much time I have. Enjoy!

Hocus Pocus - recycle:



Hocus Pocus - J'attends:



Canardo - Petit Enfant Soldat:



Hocus Pocus - Malade:


No comments: