Monday 23 August 2010

Sha Stimuli - Knocks Me Off My Feet ft. Stevie Wonder!






What's good Hip-Hop heads! I havent been around much after I said that I would right? My bad on the posting front I promise you some new exclusive Interviews soon I hope so just bear with me and once everything's sorted, You will be the first to know!

So as I was on youtube just checking some things, I came across this video. Now Me and Sha did an Interview on britishhiphop.co.uk that you can check here:

http://www.britishhiphop.co.uk/features/interviews/sha_stimuli.html
and I was just checking out his mixtape "Hotter Than July" which is a tribute to one of the most talented artists around Mr Stevie Wonder and I just thought to myself how true the lyrics were and how many people could relate to this track, even if you're single.
And apart from the lyrics. the way the sample of "Knocks Me Off My Feet" is wonderfully mastered and mixed into the track.

Just thought I would share it with all of you people reading my thoughts, reviews, Interviews and features on Hip-Hop and also for just taking the time out to chill with the HipHopInformant so site back, enjoy and I hope you like this joint.

Peace.

HipHopInformant - Hip-Hop Lives Here!

No comments: